- Plowing/Salting is ongoing, specific requests are not being accepted at this time.
- For downed power lines, please call PECO customer service hotline at 1-800-841-4141.
- For SEPTA information, please visit www.septa.org or call 215-580-7800
- Philadelphia County Courts (Traffic, Municipal, and Common Pleas) and Federal Courts in Philadelphia will be CLOSED Thursday February 11th. Preliminary Arraignment Court, Bail Acceptance, Emergency Protection From Abuse, the Warrant Unit, and Youth Study Center Intake Unit will remain open.
- Call 311 for Downed trees.
- Trash and Recycling pick up will resume Friday 2/12/10 and will be two days behind schedule.
- All PA highways and Interstates are open except for 78
- All City of Philadelphia office are closed to the public (including libraries, health centers, recreation centers, first judicial district, prison visits, all City Hall offices, and the concourse)
- The School District of Philadelphia and Archdioses schools are closed today.
- A Snow Emergency was declared on 2/9/10 at 9pm. All cars parked on Snow Emergency routes will be towed. Visit www.phila.gov/streets/snow.html for a listing of these routes.
Rosetta Carrington Lue
311 Contact Center Director